Camping, cooking on campfires, kayaking, sailing, orienteering, cycling, hiking, grass sledging, singing songs, playing conkers … Scouting at 1st Brussels is all these things, and more. We call this everyday adventure: our young people just call it fun.
For more information on each of the age groups, click on the links above for Beavers, Cubs, Scouts and Explorers. If you would like to add your child’s details to the waiting list click on Join in. If you are a parent or a member of 1st Brussels click on Resources or What’s New for the latest information. If you have any questions you might find the answers in our Frequently asked Questions list on the Contact us page.
To provide everyday adventure to young people we need adult volunteers. There are lots of flexible volunteering opportunities to suit you and your needs, whatever the amount of time you have to give, click on Adults to see how you can help.
We are members of the British Scouts Overseas (BSO) and follow the same programme as groups in the UK. In addition we are affiliated with the Belgian scouting organisation FOS Open Scouting (as Eenheid 111°).
We have over 250 members of all ages and strong links with the 1st Brussels Explorer unit.
We meet in the Tervuren area but there are also British Scout groups at Waterloo and SHAPE near Mons. If you live inside the Brussels Ring and would be interested in the new sections there, please visit their website
Since you are here, take a look at…
- Adult Leader Training- MTE2
- Christmas Shopping? Shop online and Support us!
- First Response course for leaders
- Brussels Scouts and Guides Christmas Carol Service
- Tall Ships Sailing and Youth Leadership Event- Explorers
- BSB Pantaloons Pantomime- Beaver & Cub Tickets
- Bonfire Night Report and Thanks
- Remembrance Service Sunday 9th November 2014
- Bonfire Night Sat 8th November- De Kluis
- Cubs Five Aside Competition